- 3 cups brewed Dodo Café coffee or instant coffee
- 1tbs of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of Nutella
- Whipped cream and cacao powder or chocolate sauce or flakes for topping
- Pour your brewed coffee or instant coffee, vanilla. Instead of all those 2 ingredients you can simply use Vanilla Coffee by Dodo Café, then add sugar and Nutella into a blender. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and get a frothy coffee.
- Add some ice cubes in nice tall glass
- Pour the coffee mixture over ice cubes.
- Adjust whipped cream and chocolate topping to your desired amount after all, it’s easter!
Enjoy & Share with us your beautiful Nutella Iced Coffee !